Looking forward to that much needed R&R? Even with a bun in the oven, you can enjoy your vacation to the fullest. Our CEO Shivani (currently with a baby bump) offers some tips for comfy travels for you and baby.
1. First off, always take an extra pair of comfy shoes. You can keep the heels and your style but switch out when you’re feeling tired.
2. Pack eco-friendly sanitizer. It’ll help your overloaded immune system by killing germs. Yuck!
3. Don’t forget your ThinkBaby Sunscreen to protect your skin from the harsh sun.
4. Pack some snacks that make you feel relaxed. Sometimes, you may have a craving for something and can’t find it where you’re at. So frustrating!
Always carry water to stay hydrated – in a reusable bottle, natch.
5. Finally, pack your trusted over-the-counter drugs and vitamins. One of those nifty pill-a-day packs is perfect for keeping you on track.
Any tips to add? Please share with us! 🙂
Shop for your newborn’s needs @ SamaBaby.com. We have a wonderful layette collection with towels, accessories and much more! Visit us now!
Balance, Serenity, Fashion, SAMA